Saturday 7 June 2014

World Cup 2014 Brazil - My Prediction

    As of today, we are one week out from the World Cup 2014. Can't wait for it. I have done my own analysis on the World Cup 2014 in Brazil and below are my results. Kindly accept this as an information purpose and NOT for other invalid or illegal activities.


World Cup 2014 Prediction
 
     As an England strong supporter, I am really hoping England will lift the World Cup one day. New upcoming players that has been performing tremendously in BPL such as Lalana, Lambert, Barkley, Stone, Wilshere, Sterling and also the combination of an experienced Lampard, Rooney, Cahill, Barry & Gerrard will surely prove something this time. Let’s hope for the best.

    As a host, Brazil stands out as favorites to win this prestigious cup. Please be reminded that there are always an underdog teams that will perform in every World Cup. I predicted Belgium & Japan this time to shine! Please share your predictions as well.
The fever is ON!. Thank You.

****SHRI GANESH****
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment