Saturday 13 August 2011

MY ENGAGEMENT -Part 2

I was thinking how shall I publish/blogged my Engagement Part 2 photos with something different and creative. I was browsing trough the Internet and then I came across this superb website called Picture Collage Maker. This a great software for one to design and create photo album for anniversary , celebration or any important day like father 's day , Christmas day ,calendar design, Halloween day, and etc. There is a lot of design and template that we can design and come up creatively from this software. As you can see,below are my creative design that I have created using  Picture Collage Maker :
Very interesting.Try it!! This is the link to the website: http://www.picturecollagesoftware.com/

My creative design using Picture Collage Maker





Photo Collages, Scrapbooks, Calendars, Greeting Cards, Poster, Photo Books and any other photo-related artwork can be used using this software.


NANBEN DA!!

Thanks to Picture Collage Maker for making collage in an easy way and also transform photos into precious memories.
 HOW IS IT !!!! SUPERRRRR


**** SHRI GANESH****


No comments:

Post a Comment